I am a sixth year PhD student at UPenn, Department of Electrical and Systems Engineering, and a visiting PhD student at MIT, Institute for Data, Systems, and Society. I work with George J. Pappas (UPenn), and Ali Jadbabaie (MIT). I also work with Luca Carlone (MIT), who hosts me at the MIT Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics. I was a Best Student Paper Award finalist in the 2017 IEEE Conference in Decision and Control.
- 01/20/18: New journal paper to appear in the upcoming Special Issue of IEEE TCNS on Approaches to Control Biological and Biologically Inspired Networks (June 2018).
- 01/19/18: Upcoming talk at the 2018 MIT LIDS Student Conference (on February 2).
- 01/18/18: New conference paper to appear at the upcoming American Control Conference (June 2018).
- 12/18/17: Invited talk at IIT, Demokritos, Greece.
- 12/13/17: 2017 CDC slides on Resilient Monotone Submodular Function Maximization.
- 12/13/17: Best Student Paper Award finalist in 2017 IEEE CDC.
- 11/05/17: New paper on arxiv (with A. Jadbabaie, A. Olshevsky, G. J. Pappas).
- 10/26/17: Invited talk at RLE (Gregory W. Wornell‘s group), MIT.
- 09/29/17: New paper on arxiv (with L. Carlone, G. J. Pappas, A. Jadbabaie).
- 12/13/16: Tyler Summers and I organized invited session on controllability, 2016 CDC.